Facebook and Whatsapp has a feature that if a person opens your message then it will indicate a status that your message has been seen. But in Gmail and Yahoo this feature is not available. This is literally a disadvantage for people who send important mails to families, clients etc. the sender have to wait for the receivers reply. Sometimes the receiver will ignore the mails and they will not reply for the mails. In that case, the receiver will be in a confusion whether the mail has been received or not. For all these troubles here is a solution. Now get notified whenever the user see your sent mail.
Tips on How to Check If Sent Mail is Read or Not
#1 Using RightBox Chrome Extension
- Using Chrome extension Rightbox the user can track their Email.
- Now install extension on the user’s browser.
- open your gmail account , now a popup message will open in the window.
- Just click continue.
- Now allow rightbox to access Gmail.
- Now compose the mail that you want to send and select “Track” before sending the mail.
- When the recipient read your mail, the sender will get an automated notification with some details like IP address, location etc.
- Right box can also be used for scheduling Emails. Right box sends the tracking mail not only based on browser extension. So the user can get tracking mails even when they access their mail from any other computer.
- BananaTag is the another best way for tracking your sent mail. Using Banana tag is very simple to use.
- Just signup and create a new account in BananaTag official site.
- Now the user will receive BananaTag extension in their browser.
- The main drawback of using BananaTag is, the user can track only 5 emails per day from their free download.
- If the user wants to track more than 5 emails per day then they have to upgrade their BananaTag account by paying some money.