Picazoid is an image editing tool that is mainly used for giving astonishing look to our photo. It allows the user to edit any type of photo. Now a days editing photo have became a common trend. And people prefer sharing their photos only after editing them. This application is designed to full fill the above need. It has only limited UI designs. But when it comes for editing purpose, it works great. It is user-friendly. Working with Picazoid doesn’t require any high talents, the basic knowledge for using the effects which are provided in this application is sufficient.
HOW TO USE PICAZOID
- Picazoid can be downloaded from windows store.
- After downloading, install it in your device.
- After installation launch the application. Now it will take you to a blank screen.
- Right click in the blank screen, then select the file from the “choose file” option and browse the required file in the folders.
- If the photo is selected, then click on the open option, which is present at the bottom right corner. This selection will take you to the next stage.
- It is provided with several filtering options like sepia, original, orange sky etc.
- If you want to do any changes to the photos, just select the respective options. Now the changes that you did will be applied in your photo.
- If the user wants to do multiple filtering effects, then it can be done just by saving the image after 1st filtering option is done. And then opening the image again to add further editing works.
FEATURES OF PICAZOID
- This application free which is mainly designed for Windows 8 users.
- There are no advertisements displayed on its website.
- The user can create wonderful images with attracting effects just within a single click.
- It also supports multi tasking.
- This application will be very useful for people who are interested in doing editing things in photos. The editing is done at a relatively high speed.
Hope this step-by-step guide helps you in understanding how to use Picazoid and make use of it for editing your pictures.