Obesity today has become one of the largest concerns. According to a recent research performed by the Centers for Disease Control, over a third of U.S. adults are obese. The overweight issue further also triggers several unwanted disorders that make ones like a perfect hell. Hence, controlling obesity is the need of time. These days several organizations are taking active part in educating people about the problems of obesity and how to curb it at a very initial stage.
Today’s the world of technology. You get hundreds of gadgets that help you in some or the other way to monitor as well as control your body fat. With the Android achieving new heights by every passing day, the Google Play Store offers you several amazing apps for weight loss. Let’s take a look at some of the best Android apps that help you to lose your weight.
- BMI Calculator – Ideal Weight: BMI stands for the Body Mass Index and was invented by Belgain mathematician Adolphe Quetelet in the late 19th century. The app helps you to estimate adiposity or obesity according to your gender, age and weight-height ratio. Moreover, the app also helps you in providing necessary information about diet and workouts to reach your fitness goals. The demo version of this simple to use app is available for free in the Google Play Store.
- Lose It: Another amazing weight loss app that helps you in monitoring your calories and achieve estimated goals. All you need to do in Lose it is input your current weight and your goal to achieve a particular weight. Lose it smartly calculates your daily intake of calories and drafts up a perfect diet and workout plan for you. Moreover, this Android App also estimates the duration in which you will be able to achieve your goal if followed the prescribed plan honestly.
- Diet Assistant: No more spending unnecessary money on nutritionists. Diet Assistant application guides you on everything right from your diet to your workout. This application helps you with ideal healthy and personalized diet plans along with a much necessary shopping and grocery list. Whether you’re a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian, Diet Assistant helps you with nutritional facts, weight-loss tracker, BMI calculator, weight-gain/loss tips and much more.
- Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker: Calories are important and they play a major role in helping us sustain through heavy physical activity. More often we give up on calories while undertaking any weight loss program which ultimately becomes a threat to your health. Fortunately, Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker helps you in tracking calories and avoiding any unwanted health issues. With a customizable database of over 1.5 million food, workout plants, nutritional information, free barcode scanner and an exclusive social media sharing feature, you’ll be achieving and sharing your success stories in no time.
- Noom Weight Loss Coach: This is one of the best weight loos applications available for Android and iPhones. Along with a personalized diet and workout plan for weight loss, Noom Weight Loss Coach also provides you with daily tips, informative articles, activity remainders and daily fun challenges. Moreover, the app provides you with new daily food and exercise task to keep your program fresh, an exercise tracker with real-time GPS and a pedometer to record all your activities. Noom Weight Loss Coach is also integrated with social networking sites that help you share your daily progress card and share success stories with friends and family.
With advanced technologies getting invented every day, using smart Android and iPhone apps to lose your weight is no surprise. Positive reviews from daily lose weight app users further motivate to use these smartphone applications thus saving a huge amount of money on nutritionists. Hope the above 5 Best Android Apps will help you to lose your weight.